William Forshey, PMP CCM
phone: (978) 459-0237 * cel: (603) 238-6753 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
See some examples at: http://treasury.forshey.net
Senior Project Manager / New Product Development Manager
· Recognized payments, cash management and treasury expert offering fresh insight and a proven track record of planning, building and launching innovative, effective technology solutions to business problems.
· A team player and leader of many successful projects, delivering technology on time and within budget that delights the users.
· Innovator of Internet, image and inter-company systems, with emphasis on the entire business process flow.
· Expert at translating business for technology people and technology for business people.
· In-depth understanding of software development and project management methodologies, ERP, CRM, imaging, product life-cycle, project life-cycle, six sigma and e-business and Internet tools and techniques.
· Solid background in all core business functions - finance, marketing and operations.
Complex Project Management * High-Tech Product Development
Process Re-engineering * e-commerce Technologies * Payments
Inter-company systems * data interfaces * Treasury Management
Strategic Planning and Execution * Successful Organizational Change
MS Project, Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
SAP * EBPP / EIPP * EDI * XML * XBRL * POS * six sigma
· Managed multiple, concurrent new-technology projects for some of the world’s largest banks
· Formulated Strategies, Requirements and Sales Plans for an end-to-end, inter-company view, dispute resolution and completion of Financial Supply Chain transactions (procure to pay, order to cash, banking & treasury) for the World’s largest ERP Software provider.
· Developed and evangelized XML solutions to solve the largest financial problem - moving financial information automatically between sellers, buyers and their financial intermediaries.
· Defined inter-company solution strategies and provided follow-on program management for one of the world’s largest banks to provide effective, internet-accessed, image-based in-sourcing of A/P, A/R, payments and Treasury for all size businesses.
· Managed global cash and trade projects and products, moving a large bank to the fore-front of Internet and Windows-based Treasury Workstations
· Developed standards and led systems development supporting EDI data interfaces for some of the worlds largest corporations to their banks, allowing greater speed and control with fewer people and less cost.
· Pioneered Point-of-Sale business technologies to provide credit and debit card acceptance at electronic, voice and touch-tone devices. Developed high-speed, fail-free straight-through switching technologies connecting terminals, card authorizers and settlement systems.
Project-Quality LLC – Waterville Valley, NH, 2/2002 - current
Project Management Consultant providing contract assistance on new-technology and process projects for clients including: Citizens Bank, Bank One Card Systems, SAP and Analytic Results. Business Planning project clients included: Global Concepts, e-Aggregator and travel-related eBay Internet sales.
JPMorgan Chase -
Group Product / Project Manager – Global Client Access
Senior Product Development Manager managing projects bringing new technologies, products and operations to JPMorgan Treasury. Highly interactive development including customers and vendors for: Treasury interfaces to the SunGard ETX treasury hub, SWIFT C2B and Rosetta Net Payment Milestone Project, A/R payment re-association SWIFT MT103 Euro Payment Interfaces, SWIFTNet FileAct Gateway.
Product Manager / Project Manager - Financials
Solutions Architect - Banking & Treasury
Senior Product Manager creating e-business solutions for SAP Financials including: EBPP, Interfaces for Procurement, Ordering, Invoicing, Payables, Receivables and Treasury. Developed new business models interactively with customers, developers and banks. Solution Architect refining solutions allowing banks and customers to easily interface for file transfer and real-time cash, treasury and trade transactions.
Senior Product Development Manager
Senior Product Manager developing strategy, systems, development, operations, marketing and testing plans for an Internet-based recruiting, placing, contracting, time-keeping and payments hub for corporations using IT consultants and consulting companies. Defined business and financial needs and models, developed business and technology models, created staffing plans and managed risk.
CoreStates Bank -
VP / Program Manager - Cash Management In-sourcing & Wholesale Banking & Treasury
VP / Systems Manager - Customer Interfaces
Program Manager innovating new cash management products matching new technologies. Developed Strategies, Product Plans, Cost Justification and Risk Assessment and acted as overall project manager for a family of in-sourcing products allowing corporate customers to operate and manage A/P, A/R, Payment and Treasury functions using Internet and Image technology remotely on the Bank’s fail-safe systems. Internet, Information reporting and EDI product, project and systems manager, defining new business processes and systems providing straight through processing for corporations and their banks.
MAC (money access service) -
VP / Project Manager - MAC / POS (Point of Sale)
Systems project manager creating a new technology and product for the MAC ATM network allowing Bank customers to use their MAC ATM card, credit cards or checks for retail purchases. Defined design of first and second generation POS terminals, and led the terminal, switch, and real-time interfaces projects. Developed standards for merchant, switch and bank business processes, defined transaction formats and transmission protocols for authorizations and settlement. Systems team leader for developing switching software for a large Tandem operation.
Additional Significant Systems and Project Management experience with Security Pacific Bank, Arabian-American Oil (ARAMCO), MDC Systems and DuPont
· B.B.A, Management, magna cum laude
· MS, Project Management – Information Systems
· CCM - Certified Cash Manager (Permanent - AFP)
· PMP - Project Management Professional (PMI)